- Finalized the food menu - It's super yummy, and now we just need to figure out the booze!
- Did a reception location run-through with JCakes and our parents
- Created a test centerpiece - and did lots of research on where to find moss on the cheap (Thank you WeddingBees!) and liter-size mason jars.
- Met with our new DJ
- Met with a possible flower vendor
- Finally tracked down the Fun Zone guy for a photobooth quote
- Emailed our photographer for follow up
- Researched wedding rings
- Researched wedding shoes
- Picked wedding fabrics for dress with designer
- Helped my mom pick out a dress for the wedding
- Helped JCakes locate enough ties for all the guys and himself
- Found an invite designer, went through three rounds of edits in no time flat (Monday-today) and have them ready to go out to the printers today! MAD PROPS to Megan at Silhouette Blue!
- Went through 10 pages of forum suggestions on Indie Bride's Kvetch "Vows" forum thread and narrowed our ceremony readings down to 30 - now to choose three!
- Shopped and purchased honeymoon clothes & under-stuffs
- Emailed a possible hairdresser/makeup lady - Suzy please email me!
- Coordinated with the bridesmaids on Bachelorette Party #1 and #2
- Researched flower girl dresses
- Researched bridesmaid gifts
- Researched DIY non-denominational wedding ceremony scripts
- Bought some reception decorations
- Looked for wedding hairpiece DIY stuff - Sadly, all three craft stores left me coming up empty-handed
- Looked into wedding hairstyles
- Looked into making my own birdcage veil
- Booked the honeymoon!
Still, there's so much to do though that I am actually having nightmares.
I wish I had a coordinator for the timing on all this. I know I can do a ROS on my own, but it just helps to know there is someone out there thinking it out.